Many in the manosphere are rightly disgusted with the state of gender relations in the modern world. We all know how bad it is, but what’s gonna make it better? Morality. Here are #5Reasons we need to build a #MoralManosphere:
- Women will not lead us out of this morass. The more power and influence women yield, the more feminine and weak our society gets. Just look at our K-12 schools and colleges increasingly. Woke traps for boys and men. Men MUST lead other men AND women to higher standards.
- In this era of #MeToo, morality is like one of those Dungeons & Dragons cloaks that protects you from harm. Don’t put yourself in morally questionable situations and you’re likely to avoid getting caught up in the false accusation industry that is growing on the left.
- Demographically, Americans are dying out. We’re not having kids or maybe having just one and then getting divorced. We’re not breeding at replacement level and leaving the future of our nation and culture in doubt. This is “problematic,” to borrow a phrase from the left.
- Morality is discipline. Self-control is discipline. Building discipline is one of the keys to leading a healthy, successful life. Impose it on yourself.
- Telling your son to “be a good person” is too damn vague. In order to transmit a coherent moral code to the next generation, we need a common language. Religion is, of course, the best way to do this. But in the absence of organized religion- which is missing from so many of our lives- evaluate your own moral code and see if it is helping or hurting you.